I realised it’s been a while since I posted an update on the wildflower patch that we planted back at the beginning of this month. It’s been a tough couple of weeks as I’m really impatient when it comes to plants & flowers!
But I’m happy to report that things are progressing nicely… there are a few bare patches here & there but the majority of it seems to be coming along 🙂
The Rainbow mix we used and the Cosmos seem to be doing well, whereas the Borage doesn’t seem to want to grow… we’ll just have to wait & see!
Once we remove the Daffodil leaves around the tree stump, we’re going to transplant the Cornflowers which are shooting up in the pots in the backyard.
I’ve also planted a row of Sunflowers along the back wall to make up for the patchiness!
And lastly, the pot of birdseed is also doing really well 🙂
It still seems like it’s going to take forever for the flowers to come, but my other half assures me that it won’t be too long now! I will update again when I see the first bud 🙂