Two Words…….

AT LAST :)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Two Words…….

1. ShySongbird says:

Well done Sharon! Every time I see a flock of Chaffinches in the garden I hope to see some Bramblings among them but no luck so far. I had lots a few years ago which visited for weeks on end, needless to say I had no camera then :(

Well done on the Reed Bunting on the last post too, you are getting some great garden visitors!

2. Shazza says:

Thanks ShySongbird and welcome back :)
    I’ve been waiting so long to see a Brambling and it was only by fluke that I happened to look out of the window when I did, then I had to run to the other room for my camera (holding my breath that it would still be there when I got back!) – phew!

3. Warren says:

Doh!!!!! Ive been trying to find a Brambling all year ( as you know!) I hope you’re pleased with yourself, upsetting me by that finding that – and getting a photo :-(

Well done though really :-) :-) :-)

4. warren says:

Hi Sharon,
    How did you find out about the Doobies post I did, is that a site you visit ?

Yes, please with the Brambling when you’ve done ! :-)

5. warren says:

Hi Shazza, Me again :-) :-)

Just seen your post on dobbies, nice one :-)

I love that sparrow photo, the few sparrows I get would never congregate like that, or stay down on the floor for more than a few seconds, they are really nervous of the Sprawk !

6. Shazza says:

Hi Warren – I posted a reply to your previous comment on your blog :)
    I’m lucky to get so many Sparrows – I enjoy them even more now they’re not bullying the other smaller birds! I’ve not actually seen a Sprawk round here, which is a shame as I’d love one, don’t think the birds would though!!

7. Eric Dempsey says:

Thats a super bird…is it hanging around or was it just a one-day wonder? It’s a species I am trying to photograph and just haven’t managed to capture yet.

8. Shazza says:

Thanks Eric – it’s the first time I’ve EVER seen one so I was pleased to say the least :)
    I’m not sure if it’s still around as I’ve been working away from home for the rest of this week – will sit glued to the window over the weekend though to see if it comes back!

9. Eric Dempsey says:

I would love to hear if it’s still around. I have been working on a collection of images of winter birds …but my project was cut short when all of my camera equipment was stolen from my car on 4th Dec. It was taken from my car on the North Bull Island. I lost everything….about 10,000 euros worth of equipment! But the insurance has just allowed me to replace it and I’m trying to make up for lost time. Brambling was a big target for me this winter so would love to know if its staying around. It will give me hope of possibly getting a shot before the winter ends. Thanks. Eric

10. Shazza says:

No problem Eric – I’ll let you know if it comes back.

11. siobhan says:

nice one! I still haven’t seen one.